The Shredder Pro 20 adopts Hi-ten steel frame construction with slightly more aggressive freestyle geometry than that found on the Shredder 20. 25/9 gearing, a cassette rear hub with 14mm axle and alloy 990 style brakes all contribute to giving the Shredder Pro 20 more freestyle characteristics.
- Hi-ten frame with 20.3″ top tube
- 1 1/8″ hi-ten threadless fork
- 7.5″ hi-ten bars with Haro alloy top load stem
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat
- Kenda Kontact tires 20 x 2.25″ front and rear
- Alloy 990 brake