now browsing by category
We can dream it, design it, engineer it, build it, test it, even ride the hell out of it ourselves, but none of it means anything until it’s been tested by the Green Machine-Cannondale Pro Cycling. They’re grand tour champions, green jersey winners, stage hunters, and just plain bike fanatics with impulses like: breaking away at kilometer 10, riding wheelies to the finish, or getting off the tarmac, just to feel the gravel under their tires. Only once the bike has been tested against the impulses of these guys at the highest level of the sport, do we put it in your hands.
Indulge your impulse, and experience the all-new Synapse for yourself.
- Synapse carbon frame features optimized tube shaping to promote efficiency and comfort; frame geometry gives a more upright position than more race-oriented road frames
- Rear part of the frame and the all-carbon fork feature Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology for damping road vibration
- Cannondale HollowGram Si compact crankset is paired with a 11-32 tooth cassette for 22 capable gears
BB30 bottom bracket enhances stiffness for more efficient power transfer
- Shimano RS685 shifters and lightweight, dependable Shimano Ultegra derailleurs provide silky-smooth shifts through the gears
- Powerful Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, controlled deceleration even on slick, wet roads
- Lightweight Mavic Aksium One Disc WTS rims are wrapped with Mavic Aksion WTS folding tires for fast-rolling performance
Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
Frame: Synapse, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30A
Fork: Synapse, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ tapered steerer
Colors: Matte Black, Black/Blue, Black/White/Green
Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Compact, hydroformed 7050 alloy
Stem: Cannondale C1, 31.8mm, 6 deg.
Seat Post: FSA SL-K Carbon, 25.4x350mm
Saddle: Fi’zi:k Aliante Delta, Mg rails
Grips: Cannondale grip bar tape w/ gel, 3.5mm
Headset: Synapse, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 30mm topcap w/ LED light
Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram Si, BB30A, FSA Chainrings 50/34
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearing
Chain: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Cog: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
Rims: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S WTS
Hubs: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S
Spokes: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S
Tires: Mavic Yksion 700x28c, folding
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
Extras: Headset topcap w/High Visibility Integrated LED. Flash and fixed modes
Give us a call or visit the Cannondale website for more information.
Conquer climbs and sail down singletrack with confidence. The all-new Stance 27.5 opens up a world of possibilities.
Featuring 4.7 inches/120mm of FlexPoint suspension travel, an ALUXX aluminum frameset and 27.5 wheel technology, the all-new Stance 27.5 is your gateway to trail riding. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and PowerCore bottom bracket all help make Stance 27.5 a confident trail companion.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 4.7 inches of FlexPoint suspension
- Fox Float CTD Evolution 120mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- Fox Float CTD Evolution rear shock
- Giant P-XC2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, butted stainless spokes
- Shimano SLX / XT 10-speed drivetrain with Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes: S, M, L
Frame: ALUXX-grade aluminum, 4.7″ FlexPoint suspension
Fork: Fox Float CTD Evolution w/ 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive steerer, 120mm travel
Shock: Fox Float CTD Evolution
Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 25mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Connect
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Connect, Upright
Shifters: Shimano SLX
Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow +
Brakes: Shimano SLX, Hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano SLX
Cassette: Shimano HG81 11×36, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: Shimano XT, 26/38
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Press fit
Rims: Giant P-XC2, Double wall
Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Disc, 32h, [F] 15mm axle, [R] 135x5mm QR
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14/15g
Tires: Maxxis Ardent, 27.5×2.25, Folding
Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Give us a call or visit the Giant Bicycles website for more information.