now browsing by category
We pride ourselves in making the most kick-ass, cutting edge frames in cycling. But you don’t race a frame, you race a complete bike. It seems like common sense, but we stand alone in the industry with our System Integration approach to bike design. Cannondale Si approach incorporates our cutting edge frame design with custom designed Cannondale forks, suspension and drivetrain components.
This unique complete-bike design and build approach ultimately delivers the best performing bikes possible.
New Bad Boy OPI, SmartForm C1 Alloy, integrated reflective bumper, BSA, 1-1/8″ headtube, sliding dropout
Lefty LightPipe OPI, integrated Supernova LED lightstrip, USB rechargeable battery
Bad Boy C1, 650b, double wall w/eyelets
Lefty 50 front, Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal rear
Schwalbe G-One Performance, 650x40c, folding
Cannondale Urban, alloy with Kraton
FSA Comet, w/ Gates Belt Drive 46t
FSA Mexa EXO
Gates CenterTrack Belt
Gates CenterTrack, 22t
Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal gear hub
Shimano Alfine S503 Rapidfire
Bad Boy, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 720mm x 15mm rise
Fabric Silicone Cell grips
Bad Boy Si, integrated sandwich stem, 60mm
FSA Si Cartridge Bearing
Magura MT2 hydraulic disc, 160/160mm
Fabric Scoop Radius Elite
LightSkin w/ integrated rear LED light, 31.6
SM, MD, LG, XL
Fender Bridge, Kickstand Plate, USB Charger
A revolution in triking.
The Rover has introduced more people to triking than any other recumbent trike on the market. It has also restored health and happiness to thousands of owners who never thought they would be active again. The Rover is TerraTrike’s number one selling trike, and is perfect for any type of rider – young or old, large or small.
That’s a pretty bold statement for a trike with a starting price lower than almost any other trike on the market. Its success, however, lies in its reliability and usability. Featuring one of the strongest frames in the TerraTrike lineup, and a high seat position, the Rover is perfect for anyone who needs a sturdy, no-nonsense machine. The Rover is also TerraTrike’s most versatile trike, ideal for riders with adaptive needs.
If you are ready to experience the joy of riding a TerraTrike, the Rover is the perfect way to make the leap. The Rover has changed the triking world, and it will change yours too.
The Rover is designed to provide a smooth, comfortable and carefree ride. That is why we have made it available with an 8 speed internal or external drive as well as the continuously variable NuVinci drive (CVT) for the ultimate carefree riding experience. The robust Hi-ten steel frame provides a weight capacity of 400 pounds, more than most trikes on the market.
- Disc brakes
- Easily adjustable seat
- Twist grip shifting
- Panniers (saddle bags
The 2.6t is énergie cycles full-sized performance PedElec bike loaded with best-in-class features. Utilizing the same super rigid Aluminum box frame design, we included the powerful Bafang 350watt brushless motor in the rear wheel with the top-rated Shimano 7-speed gear system. Our specially built 36v 16Ahr Lithium Manganese battery pack supplements the rider through a new torque sensor that kicks in as the pedal tension rises.
USB electrical ports allow charging of cell phones and the connection of our built-in LED front and rear running lights.
The oversized LCD dash display gives you speed, distance traveled, remaining battery power and other important information. A built-in anti-theft and alarm system helps to protect the bike from would-be thieves.
The adjustable suspension fork adds to the ride comfort, and the rider can set the amount of motor support. The front and rear disc brakes provide powerful stopping action.
A new Smart Charger pack talks to the battery and allows you to keep it topped off and ready to go.
- Dynamic Aluminum 6061 Alloy Box frame
- Double wall 3cm Aluminum Alloy 26 ” wheels with performance road tires
- Adjustable Aluminum Alloy suspension front fork
- Front and rear mechanical Tektro disc brakes
- 350watt Bafang rear wheel brushless electric motor with thumb throttle
- 7-speed Shimano gear system
- Pedal/Electric Support Power w/12 magnet speed sensor
- Large handlebar mounted Digital LCD display
- Custom power support setting
- High Performance 36v 16Ahr battery pack with advanced BMS and USB charging port
- Anti-theft alarm system w/remote
- LED Lighting front and rear
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Smart Charger battery charger
- Hydraulic disc brakes $149
- Colors: Available in High Gloss Black, High Gloss Red, High Gloss White
Ride large and in charge, anywhere you want to go, on the F@R. New for 2015, the frame is built around a tapered 1.5" headset and fork in front and a beefy 197mm thru-axle in back—a brawny frame to go with those huge, 4.7" Vee Rubber Bulldozer tires. A Shimano 20-speed drivetrain powers you through snow and sand.
- 190mm symmetrical rear spacing allows for today’s largest fat bike tires
- 4.7" wide Vee Rubber Bulldozer tires provide maximum float in snow and sand
- Wide 93mm Rims ensure that peak tire volume is attained
- 197mm rear thru axle ensures minimum frame flex and maximum power transfer
- Shimano Deore 10 Speed drivetrain is reliable and affordable
- Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power
SIZES: S (15"), M (17"), L (19")
COLOR(S): Matte Olive
MAIN FRAME: New 2015 Frame Design, SE 1 Double Butted Alloy, Tapered Headtube, Semi-Integrated Headset, 100mm BB, 190mm Rear, Double Water Bottle Mounts
REAR TRIANGLE: SE 1 Alloy, Symmetrical Rear End w/ 190mm Spacing w/ Replaceable Hanger
FORK: SE Alloy Rigid Fork, Tapered Steerer
HEADSET: FSA, 1-1/8″- 1-1/2″ w/ Caged Bearings
HANDLEBAR: FSA Alloy, 18mm Rise, 9° Sweep, 31.8mm Clamp
STEM: FSA Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 6° Rise
TAPE/GRIP: SE Kraton Rubber
SADDLE: SE w/ Foam Padding, Steel Rails
SEAT POST: FSA Alloy, 30.9mm x 350mm
CRANKSET: Samox Alloy, 36/22T, 10-Speed
BOTTOM BRACKET: Sealed External Cups
PEDALS: Alloy Body, Cr-Mo Axle
FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM X-7 Direct Mount w/ Fatbike Adaptor
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Deore, 10-Speed
SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore 20-Speed
CASSETTE: Shimano Deore, 11-34T, 10-Speed
CHAIN: KMC, X10, 10-Speed
WHEELSET: Alloy 93mm 32H Rims, Front Hub:135mm w/QR; Rear Hub:190mm w/12mm Thru-Axle, Black Stainless Spokes
TIRES: Vee Rubber Bulldozer 26” x 4.7”, Foldable, 72tpi
BRAKE SET: Shimano M447 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotors
BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano M445 Hydraulic Disc
WEIGHT 34.80lbs / 15.79kgs (17")
Give us a call or visit the SE Bikes website for more information.
Our X0X9 offering is an excellent choice for riders who prefer the widest gear range out there: a full 2×10 set up. Sram X9 shifters paired with an X0 Type 2 rear derailleur allow for smooth shifting in the muddiest of conditions. A full RaceFace cockpit and mechanical BB7 brakes make for a solid, low-maintenance machine for perhaps the widest array of riding types out there.
- First carbon fat bike frame ever to be designed specifically around the BLUTO fork
- Fully guided internal dropper post routing
- Fully guided internal cable routing
- Clearance for 4.8" tires on 100mm rims
- 100mm Bottom Bracket shell
- 42mm upper headset ID, 52mm lower headset ID
- New 197mm rear spacing with 12mm RockShox MAXLE thru axle
- 3 water bottle cage mounts for those Epic Adventures
- Available in Electric Blue or Stealth Black
- 1370 gram frame weight
- Ultra-stiff, fat, and rally-ready carbon frame
Frame: Borealis Echo
Fork: RockShox Bluto RL 100mm
Headset: Cane Creek 40
Bar: RaceFace Evolve 31.8×720
Stem: RaceFace Evolve 70mm
Post: RaceFace Evolve
Saddle: WTB Speed V Comp
Grips: Lizard Skins Peaty Lock On
Crankset: RaceFace Ride 22-36
Front Derailleur: Sram X9
Rear Derailleur: Sram X0
Chain: Sram 1031
Cassette: Sram 1071 11-36
Shifters: Sram X9
Brake Levers: Avid SD7
Brakes: Avid BB7
DT/CS Protector: Lizard Skins
Hubs: Borealis FH150
Rims: Turnagain FR80
Spokes: Wheelsmith Black Straight
Nipples: Wheelsmith Brass
Rim Strips: Turnagain RS80
Tires: Surly Knard 27TPI
Tubes: Turnagain MagnumFAT
Give us a call or visit the Fat Bike Company website for more information.
We can dream it, design it, engineer it, build it, test it, even ride the hell out of it ourselves, but none of it means anything until it’s been tested by the Green Machine-Cannondale Pro Cycling. They’re grand tour champions, green jersey winners, stage hunters, and just plain bike fanatics with impulses like: breaking away at kilometer 10, riding wheelies to the finish, or getting off the tarmac, just to feel the gravel under their tires. Only once the bike has been tested against the impulses of these guys at the highest level of the sport, do we put it in your hands.
Indulge your impulse, and experience the all-new Synapse for yourself.
- Synapse carbon frame features optimized tube shaping to promote efficiency and comfort; frame geometry gives a more upright position than more race-oriented road frames
- Rear part of the frame and the all-carbon fork feature Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) technology for damping road vibration
- Cannondale HollowGram Si compact crankset is paired with a 11-32 tooth cassette for 22 capable gears
BB30 bottom bracket enhances stiffness for more efficient power transfer
- Shimano RS685 shifters and lightweight, dependable Shimano Ultegra derailleurs provide silky-smooth shifts through the gears
- Powerful Shimano RS685 hydraulic disc brakes provide smooth, controlled deceleration even on slick, wet roads
- Lightweight Mavic Aksium One Disc WTS rims are wrapped with Mavic Aksion WTS folding tires for fast-rolling performance
Sizes: 48, 51, 54, 56, 58, 61
Frame: Synapse, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 ready, SAVE PLUS, BB30A
Fork: Synapse, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ tapered steerer
Colors: Matte Black, Black/Blue, Black/White/Green
Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Compact, hydroformed 7050 alloy
Stem: Cannondale C1, 31.8mm, 6 deg.
Seat Post: FSA SL-K Carbon, 25.4x350mm
Saddle: Fi’zi:k Aliante Delta, Mg rails
Grips: Cannondale grip bar tape w/ gel, 3.5mm
Headset: Synapse, 1-1/4″ lower bearing, 30mm topcap w/ LED light
Crankset: Cannondale Hollowgram Si, BB30A, FSA Chainrings 50/34
Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearing
Chain: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Cog: Shimano Ultegra, 11-28
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Shifters: Shimano Ultegra
Rims: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S WTS
Hubs: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S
Spokes: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe S
Tires: Mavic Yksion 700x28c, folding
Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
Extras: Headset topcap w/High Visibility Integrated LED. Flash and fixed modes
Give us a call or visit the Cannondale website for more information.
Conquer climbs and sail down singletrack with confidence. The all-new Stance 27.5 opens up a world of possibilities.
Featuring 4.7 inches/120mm of FlexPoint suspension travel, an ALUXX aluminum frameset and 27.5 wheel technology, the all-new Stance 27.5 is your gateway to trail riding. Stable geometry, a tapered OverDrive steerer tube design and PowerCore bottom bracket all help make Stance 27.5 a confident trail companion.
- ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame with 4.7 inches of FlexPoint suspension
- Fox Float CTD Evolution 120mm-travel fork with 15mm thru-axle
- Fox Float CTD Evolution rear shock
- Giant P-XC2 rims, Giant Performance Tracker hubs, butted stainless spokes
- Shimano SLX / XT 10-speed drivetrain with Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes
Sizes: S, M, L
Frame: ALUXX-grade aluminum, 4.7″ FlexPoint suspension
Fork: Fox Float CTD Evolution w/ 15mm thru-axle, OverDrive steerer, 120mm travel
Shock: Fox Float CTD Evolution
Handlebar: Giant Connect Trail, 25mm rise, 31.8mm
Stem: Giant Connect
Seatpost: Giant Contact SL Switch-R, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Connect, Upright
Shifters: Shimano SLX
Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, Shadow +
Brakes: Shimano SLX, Hydraulic disc, [F] 180mm, [R] 160mm
Brake Levers: Shimano SLX
Cassette: Shimano HG81 11×36, 10-speed
Chain: KMC X10
Crankset: Shimano XT, 26/38
Bottom Bracket: Shimano, Press fit
Rims: Giant P-XC2, Double wall
Hubs: Giant Performance Tracker Disc, 32h, [F] 15mm axle, [R] 135x5mm QR
Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14/15g
Tires: Maxxis Ardent, 27.5×2.25, Folding
Weight: The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All Giant bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.
Give us a call or visit the Giant Bicycles website for more information.